Natural Stone Cleaning
You’ve made a significant investment in a beautiful, unique, and durable natural stone product. Now what?
Just like any investment, marble, travertine, granite, quartz and other natural stone require proper care and routine maintenance. Whether its polishing, sealing, restoring, color enhancing, or grinding, repairing, and refinishing, we are truly expert craftsman that take immense pride in what we do.
Within our scope of work as cleaning experts here in Minneapolis/ St. Paul, we excel in natural stone floor polishing. Our exceptional work in providing natural stone cleaning services makes us one of the most sought-after natural stone floor cleaning companies in the Twin Cities area.
Natural stone as a flooring material is commonly used for aesthetic purposes. However, its uneven natural texture and usually high price make it quite a challenge to clean. You can trust that our Stone Masonry, Tile training and 1000’s of hours of real-world experience will ensure your natural stone surfaces achieve and maintain their intended appearance.
Benefits of Professional Natural Stone Floor Cleaning
- Enjoy the true depth of color and clarity that your stone is hiding. Many types of stone can be polished to a mirror finish if desired.
- Properly sealed stone is almost impervious to staining and does not alter the stones appearance. Don’t leave it to unskilled laborers to apply an improper sealant that can trap moisture or alter the stones appearance.
- Our company has certified stone masonry and tile cleaning technicians. We guarantee the best result every time. (https://iicrc.org/smt/)
- No natural stone is immune from needing repair, but periodic professional maintenance can prevent unnecessary repairs from needing to be made down the road.
- Maintaining entry points debris-free
- Recommending use of an effective walk off mat system at entry points
- Regular monitoring of the walk off mat system to maximize its effectiveness
- Utilizing micro-fiber dust mops and dual bucket mop systems as appropriate
- Utilizing automatic floor scrubbers for cleaning large open floor areas
- Applying a floor finish/ sealant as needed
Natural Stone Floor Polishing That Works
If maintained well, properly cleaned Natural Stone can last for many years, providing you a nice return on your initial investment. A well-kept natural stone flooring not only emanates natural beauty but also adds value to your property.
Got natural stone in your property? Leave the natural stone floor cleaning to us. Give us a call or fill out a contact form to hear more about our wide range of natural stone floor cleaning capabilities.