Tile Grout Cleaning
Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning
To clean, restore and seal tile and grout flooring properly, you must have the proper tools and experience to achieve the desired results. Here at Commercial Cleaning Contractors, we are IICRC certified natural stone and tile specialist, which means we have both the knowledge and capabilities needed to provide highly thorough and efficient tile and grout cleaning services.
Whether you are simply looking to preserve the like new appearance of your freshly installed tiled surfaces or seeking to restore the worst looking grout you’ve got, we can help.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
Our standard Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes the application of deep cleaning with high heat using a truck mounted unit with encapsulated pressure washing heads and different types of mechanical scrubbing operations. Grout staining is cleaned through a hand scrubbing method on each line of grout. After deep cleaning is finished, a sealant is added to the grout to protect it from staining. Final cleanup is performed after the sealant dries.
Benefits of Proper Tile and Grout Maintenance
- Keeps your tile looking its best every day
- Significantly extend the life of your tile and grout through proper maintenance cleaning and sealing.
- Maintain a consistent appearance year in, year out.
- Reduce the chance of permanent grout or tile damage or staining
- Remove embedded soils and allergens from your grout and unglazed tiles
- Eliminate the potential for permanent staining. Untreated grout and tile is susceptible to permanent stains from common food items, dyes and liquids.
- Our company has certified stone masonry and tile cleaning technicians (https://iicrc.org/smt/)
Most commercial tile and grout restoration involves hand scrubbing individual grout lines for the best results, the more the soil is embedded the more hand scrubbing is necessary. Because this can be very labor intensive, restoring neglected tile is more expensive than performing regular maintenance over time with high pressure water, mechanical scrubbing and recovery methods. When regularly maintained the labor hours spent scrubbing grout lines by hand are significantly reduced. Maintaining your tile and grout on a consistent schedule remains the most cost-effective way to keep your buildings flooring and walls looking clean all the time.
Reliable Tile Floor Cleaning That Gets Results
We also have the ability to test your grout and tiles sealer performance to make sure it’s well protected. A properly applied professional sealer will not be noticeable while greatly reducing the chance of permanent staining or damage.
If you are looking for tile cleaning companies, with professional tile floor cleaning experience, then you came to the right place!